Make an enquiry
Innovatively structured bridging loan solutions
Whether you have recently discovered an opportunity or it is time for drastic change, the hasty nature of bridging loans are commonly and most effectively used to solve:
- Completions: Purchase and flip properties while avoiding the entanglement of complex property chains.
- Construction: The cost and fees of development, conversion and refurbishment opportunities.
- Bridge-to-let: Initiate buy-to-lets prior to long-term financing options.
- How long can you have a bridging loan for?
- How fast can you get a bridging loan?
- How much can you borrow?
The main benefits of dealing with bridging lenders
Bridging lenders are significantly more flexible than traditional lenders and will consider various application types.
Bridging lenders lend where traditional banks will not. They offer a fast, flexible loan in a far shorter timeframe. Security can be in the form of residential or commercial property in any condition and land with or without planning permission.
For property developers seeking to snap up a bargain this is ideal where quick completion is required.
How long can you have a bridging loan for?
The terms of bridging loans can last from as little as 3 to 24 months or longer. In most cases a provision for Interest is deducted from the gross loan on completion but some lenders will allow for interest roll-up if interest cannot be paid monthly (serviced).
An exit strategy is important as a bridging loan costs more than a traditional loan.
How long does it take to get a bridging loan?
We can fast track you through the process as we are used to dealing with this sort of financial arrangement where speed is of the essence.
This will include discussing the best exit strategy with you, which could be via either a sale or refinance. This aspect is important as it will help you secure the maximum Loan-To-Value (LTV) Bridging Loan.
How much can you borrow with a bridging loan?
With access to over 11,000 lenders the maximum you can borrow depends on the security you have to back it up and the feasibility of your exit strategy. The minimum bridging loan our brokers can facilitate is £25,000.
Why choose us?
Access to more lenders
- Whole of market brokers with access to specialist lenders and the experience to get you a highly competitive rate.
- We specialise in bridging loan and development finance cases so you can rely on an innovatively structured deal.
Fast, expert service
- We liaise with all involved on your behalf to ensure deadlines are met and drawdown is made in a timely manner.
We work closely with specialist lenders, private funders, high street lenders and challenger banks and we know how to put together the best bespoke deal.