We know how to make a good exit
Are you close to or at Practical Completion? It's becoming increasingly popular amongst experienced developers to take advantage of structuring a financial deal at this stage, to exit in the best possible manner.
Now may be the best time to switch up your strategy for:
Sales period finance
You need time to sell the properties. Your development lender may not be willing to give you this, or is charging you a punitive amount for the time you need.
Withdraw some capital
You wish to withdraw some of the capital you originally invested now you have completed the build of the site. This may be for a variety of reasons; nevertheless; the most common, is to deploy your scarce capital into a new development.
All things being equal, the faster you redeploy your scarce capital the more your money will work for you.
Expected sales during the term
Any expected sales during the term of the loan can be factored into cash flow modelling; in order to ensure, no minimum interest period charges.
Development finance can be expensive
Alternatively, where development finance can be expensive, development exit finance can be used to reduce finance costs to a lower rate. This is becoming increasingly popular as rates drop.
- Interest Rates from 0.54% per month
- Maximum LTV of 75%, based on MV
- No Exit Fees
- Retained, rolled interest, or serviced interest
- Adverse credit considered on a case by case basis
- No minimum size, maximum size £15 million
Why choose us?
Access to more lenders
- Whole of market brokers with access to specialist lenders and the experience to get you a highly competitive rate.
- We specialise in bridging loan and development finance cases so you can rely on an innovatively structured deal.
Fast, expert service
- We liaise with all involved on your behalf to ensure deadlines are met and drawdown is made in a timely manner.
We work closely with specialist lenders, private funders, high street lenders and challenger banks and we know how to put together the best bespoke deal.