Become an Introducer
Are you an architect, accountant, construction manager or a land agent with a client that’s looking for development finance for a site? Introduce your client to Teal Finance and receive 0.25% of the total loan amount as an introducer fee.
Make an enquiry
How it works
- Register - Create an account via the Introducer sign-up page. Once your account has been approved, you’re all set up.
- Introduce - Start referring clients to Teal Finance and earn commissions
- Earn - You’ll receive 0.25% of the total loan amount as an introducer fee, once the loan completes.
Who can I introduce to Teal Finance?
You can introduce anyone you like to us! As long as you seek their permission first of course.
How is my reward paid?
Rewards are paid directly to the bank account you provide us with.
Is there a cap on rewards?
No, we don't cap rewards. We're firm believers in meritocracy. The harder you work, the greater your rewards.
How do I know when someone I have introduced has completed a loan?
We'll notify you via email. We have set up triggers throughout our system to inform you of any progress made.
- Access to our specialist teams
- Earn commission across the different type of property finance products we broker
- A single point of contact
- Fast and efficient service
- Competitive commission
How much could I earn?
You earn a share of the commission each time someone that you have introduced completes a loan with Teal Finance. The amount will vary based on the loan amount, but here are some representative examples below to see how much you could potentially earn.
Why choose us?
Access to more lenders
- Access to a wide range of specialist lenders and the experience to get you a highly competitive rate.
- We specialise in bridging loan and development finance cases so you can rely on an innovatively structured deal.
Fast, expert service
- We liaise with all involved on your behalf to ensure deadlines are met and drawdown is made in a timely manner.
We work closely with specialist lenders, private funders, high street lenders and challenger banks and we know how to put together the best bespoke deal.